“The difference between the ‘content’ and the ‘process’ of how a message is transferred is a combination of head and heart’’
About this Workshop
This workshop is for individuals and organizational/group leaders who wants to build greater influence and improve their communication ability to the deepest levels possible. It has been established by research studies that leaders who show genuine care for their people and team members are five times more influential than transactional leaders. Therefore, this workshop will help participants to inculcate the ability to communicate with individuals and groups effectively. Without effective communication, humans are unable to build genuine connections. Trust, influence, and mutual understanding between individuals and groups can only be fostered in an atmosphere of effective communication but where it’s lacking, it results in organizational noise and costly misunderstandings leading to disaffection, dissatisfaction, disharmony, high employee turnover, and low productivity.
At this workshop, you will learn;
- The difference between the ‘content’ and the ‘process’ of a message
- How to confirm every individual you encounter and respect the choices made by others
- How to spice up respectful humour with playfulness in your communication each day
- How to build greater trust by applying the principles of improvisation and positive intention
- How to make yourself and others feel worthy
- How to accept yourself and create deep bonds with others
- How to manage any challenging conversations
- How to avoid the pitfalls of fake harmony
- How to cultivate the power to ask and be heard
- How to focus on the moment in every conversation
- How to discover playfulness and humour in yourself and in others
- The essence of becoming a contributor and how adding value to others increases influence
Lenny’s expertise in deep emotional learning will help you get out of your box and start on a fresh perspective. This workshop will be delivered with empathy, humour, and Gestalt approach accompanied with games, experiments, role plays, and improvisational techniques.
What’s Unique about Gestalt?
Gestalt approach is premised on the believe that ‘’the whole is greater than the sum of its component parts.’’ Therefore, Gestalt is commonly construed as ‘’meaningful whole.’’ This technique gives honor to individual feelings and experimentation. The focus of Gestalt is to understand what it is in the moment for everyone which implies being mindful and living in the here and now. Applying Gestalt approach to effective communication enables an individual to be conscious of the moment and respond positively knowing that there is no other opportunity than the moment we live in.