1. Delivering Delight is a brand name of Honeycomb SMTM Asia Pte Ltd incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act on 10/05/2002.
2. Information collected. Our primary goals in collecting information from registrations to our newsletters or e-mail alerts, requests to receive information on our services, provision of your information for keynote or workshop booking or to download a free product on this Website, purchase of our products, are to provide and improve our service to administer your orders, communicate with you and to enable ease of use and navigation of our Website. The information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”) is collected from forms filled on the Website. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, job title, company, contact number, address and credit card.
3. Information automatically collected. When you visit our Website, some information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, the site you visited before our site, and your usage and activity on our Website (“Usage Information”) is automatically collected.
b) Web Beacons. Information may also be collected using Web Beacons which are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our e-mails. We use Web Beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, tell if an e-mail is opened and acted upon, track Users’ movements and actions, and gather broad demographic information.
4. Use of Information. We treat any Personal Information given with utmost care and security. It will not be used in any ways not consented. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve our website offerings, Products, services and Keynotes or Workshops;
- Understand the User and preferences to enhance Website experience;
- Track, collate, and analyse the use of our Website, Products and Keynotes or Workshops;
- Respond to Users’ feedback, comments, questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver Products and Keynotes or Workshops requested;
- Send related information, including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with Users about promotions, upcoming events, new blog posts and other news about products or services offered by us and our selected partners;
- And link or combine it with other personal data we get from third parties to better understand User needs and provide better service
5. Sharing of Information. We do not buy, sell, rent or loan any Personal Information and do not share any Personal Information we collect with third parties other than as follows:
a) Third Party Service Providers. We use certain third party service providers to assist us in providing services to Users such as e-mail alerting, customer relationship management software, hosting and postal services for delivery of products.
b) Third Party. We may pass Users’ Personal Information, only with consent, to relevant third parties engaged for the successful delivery of our Products and Keynotes or Workshops requested.
d) Corporate Restructuring. In the event that we sell whole or part of our business, including mergers, financing, transfer or dissolution.
6. Opting Out. Users may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from us by following the instructions in those e-mails. Please note that we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases or ongoing business relations. Should Users request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Information we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however communications may still be received for a transitional period whilst we process the records.
Last updated: 12/03/2018