By continuing to use our Services, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms and handling of your Personal Information, subject to your rights at law.
i. Delivering Delight is a brand name of Honeycomb SMTM Asia Pte Ltd incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act on 10/05/2002.
ii. Services refer to, but not exclusively, our Websites (www.deliveringdelight.com and www.avilran.com), communications with our Delighters (Avi Liran, Lenny Ravich, Eyal Eltawil, Annemarrie Steen, Ken Loo and Daniel Lee), booking of our keynotes or workshops, and purchasing our products.
iii. Personal Information. In the course of engaging with our Services you may provide Personal Information about you. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, job title, company, contact number, address and credit card. We will inform you prior to collection if the the data provided is optional or mandatory.
Delight Mailing List. We built and maintain our mailing list prior to GDPR regulations (25th May 2018) on Infusionsoft through approved first connections in LinkedIn, personal exchange of namecards and interactions with our Delighters. We sent soft-opt in to comply with GDPR and have removed all unsubscriptions in adherence to the privacy regulations.
After 25th May 2018, we will send new approved first connections in LinkedIn direct messages only through LinkedIn with opt-in link and opt-in email to personal exchange of namecards and interactions to explictly join our mailing list.
We only store and use information provided by you through LinkedIn or on your namecard.
Information collected. Personal Information is also collected from registrations to our newletters or e-mail alerts on our Website, requests for information on our services, booking of a keynote or workshop, purchase of our products or communication with us in any other way.
Information automatically collected. When you visit our Website, some information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, the site you visited before our site, and your usage and activity on our Website (“Usage Information”) is automatically collected.
b) Web Beacons. Information may also be collected using Web Beacons which are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our e-mails. We use Web Beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, tell if an e-mail is opened and acted upon, track Users’ movements and actions, and gather broad demographic information.
iv. Use of Information. We treat any Personal Information collected with utmost care and security. It will not be used in any ways not consented.
We implemented the following procedures on the use of your personal information:
– Your personal information will only be used to understand and improve the preferences and uses of our website offerings, products, services and keynotes or workshops;
– We will only send related information, including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
– We will communicate promotions, upcoming events, new blog posts and other news about products or services offered by us and our selected partners only with subscribers of our Delight Mailing List;
– Users may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from us by following the instructions in those e-mails. Please note that we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases or ongoing business relations. Should Users request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Information we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however communications may still be received for a transitional period whilst we process the records;
– Sharing of Information. We do not buy, sell, rent or loan any Personal Information and do not share any Personal Information we collect with third parties other than as follows:
a) Third Party Service Providers. We use certain third party service providers to assist us in providing services to Users such as e-mail alerting, customer relationship management software, hosting and postal services for delivery of products.
b) Third Party. We may pass Users’ Personal Information, only with consent, to relevant third parties engaged for the successful delivery of our Products and Keynotes or Workshops requested.
v. Storage of information. We store any Personal Information collected securely in our Customer Relationship Management provider Kartra and Microsoft Outlook. Users may request to view the personal information stored by contacting us.
vi. GDPR Compliance. We strive to comply to GDPR regulations although we are not a part of EU as we have communications with residents in EU. Please note the 8 rights (Chapter 3 of GDPR) which is the right to be informed; the right of access; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; the right to object; the rights related to automated decision making and profiling.
We are not required to have a Data Protection Officer and we seek your understanding to contact us if you feel that we have violated your rights rather than court or jury trials or class actions.
Last updated: 5/10/2018