“Be in charge, take ownership of Values and Connect with Purpose’’
About this Workshop
What motivates you to hire and fire? Is it based on eligibility or suitability to your values and culture? Do you connect between living the values and performance reviews?
The Lead with Values workshop offers a powerful and interactive opportunity to your organisation to create a connection between its people and values in a way that’s powerful unforgettable.
- Before you can lead with values, it’s imperative to be conscious of your personal values and to understand what these values mean to you. That’s the first rule of Leading with Values.
- The Second rule is understanding the values that others hold dear to them and what these values mean to them. Doing this will help you understand what drives you and others.
In this workshop you will:
- Identify your top 5 values
- Discover the personal values of your teammates
- Determine whether your core values are consistently being role-modeled by your managers or leaders
- Ascertain whether your organisation needs to re-examine, refresh or reinvigorate its values and culture
What are the consequences of not living with values?
When corporate core values are neglected in an organisation, the consequences include a deluge of declines such as in margins and profits, in shareholders’ value, in the reputation of the company’s brand, and in the wellbeing of the employees.
Real life examples of the consequences of the erosion of corporate values could be found in the following companies such as America’s Wells Fargo because of its 2016 scam, Germany’s Volkswagen based on its emission scandal in 2015, Britain’s BP due to negligent oil spill and France’s Enron based on corporate fraud.
For these companies, it is evident that compromising on values for short-term gains often lead to long-term loss. For corporate bodies, Leading with Values workshop enables:
- Building stronger relationships with values and purposes
- High memory retention and stickiness of company’s values through alignment with personal and team values
- Inspiring employees to take ownership of personal and shared team values